Relationship Manager, Call Center Manager, Sales Executive, Customer Care Executive, Accounts Executive, True Values Sales, Evaluator
- •Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- •Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- •Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- •Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- •Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- •Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- •Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- •Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1 ideally from an IT or related degree.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.•Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
Freshers & Experience both candidates are eligible.